Cost, Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Does the shipping cost depend on the value of the vehicle?
- Do I have to pay the trucker if I am not fully satisfied with the auto transport service?
- Is there a discount for shipping multiple vehicles?
- Can I pay a trucker with a credit card or personal check?
- Is there any sales tax on car shipping?
- How do I pay the trucker at delivery?
- Do you offer a Military discount?
- What is the discounted cash price?
- How much does it cost to ship my car?
- Can I pay the full transport cost with my credit card?
- How do I pay for my transport service?
- How refunds work
- How do I pay for my car transport?
Insurance & Personal Items
- Does my vehicle need to be insured to ship it?
- How is the value of my car determined under the Inland Marine insurance policy?
- What if there is damage to my car caused by my personal items?
- Are personal items in the car insured?
- Do I have to pay a deductible?
- What is the type of insurance my vehicle is under during transport?
- What do I do if my car is damaged during transport?
- Is my vehicle insured during transport?
- Can I ship personal items in my car?
Pickup & Delivery
- How long does it take to ship my car?
- How far in advance should I book?
- Can you guarantee a pick up or delivery date and time?
- How do I know my pick up date and time?
- How long will I be without my vehicle?
- Can I get a quote if I don’t know the exact address?
- How should I prepare my car for shipment?
- Do I have to be at pickup or delivery?
- Do I need a vehicle title or registration to ship it?
- What is a Bill of Lading?
- What is Terminal-to-Terminal shipping?
- Do I need to dropoff or pickup my vehicle anywhere?
- Can I change my first available shipping date?
- What should I do to prepare my vehicle for transport?
- How much gas should I leave in my car?
- Importance of the bill of lading
Types of Car Shipping Services
- Can I ship an RV or Trailer?
- Can I ship a Golf Cart?
- Can I ship an ATV?
- Can I ship a Motorcycle?
- Can I ship a Boat?
- Can I ship a vehicle with a roof rack?
- Can I ship a vehicle with low ground clearance?
- Can I ship a vehicle with a lift kit and oversize tires?
- Can I ship a collector car?
- Can I ship furniture in my car?
- Can I ship a car to or from a U.S. port?
- Can I ship a car from an auto auction?
- Can I ship a car from a storage facility?
- Can I ship a car that doesn’t run?
- Can you ship my car Internationally?
- Do you offer Terminal-to-Terminal shipping?
- Can I ship a modified or oversized vehicle?
- What methods of car shipping services do you offer?
- What type of truck will transport my car?
- What is the difference between open and enclosed transport?
- What is top load?
- How can I track my vehicle while in transit?
- What is Door-to-Door auto transport?
- What is the First Available Shipping Date?
- Why do you need my email to get a quote?
- Why do you need the year of the vehicle?
- What is an operable or inoperable vehicle?
- Do I need license plates on a vehicle to ship it?
- Can I place an order if I don’t know the exact address?
- What details do you need to place an order?
- What types of vehicles do you ship?
- Is your service door-to-door?
- What do I do if I need to cancel my order? Do I get a refund?
- Where can I find reviews of Montway?
- What is the difference between a Carrier and a Broker?
- Will I receive a vehicle shipping contract?
- How long has Montway been in business?
- Is Montway a Carrier or a Broker?
Is there a discount for shipping multiple vehicles?
Yes, the discount will vary depending on how many vehicles and other particulars of the order. To qualify for a multi-vehicle discount all vehicles will need to be going on the same truck from and to the same place. Give us a call at 1-888-MONTWAY (666-8929) and we’ll let you know exactly how much of a discount you can get over the standard price for shipping each vehicle individually.
Thank you for your feedback. 64.71% of people found this helpful.
Oops! We could not locate your form.