If you have never shipped a car before, you probably have no idea what to expect. For one, your car is a big part of your life. It gets you from point A to point B, and it can be hard to simply hand it over to someone else. However, when you choose a reputable transport company to ship your car, those worries should be subdued a bit.
That’s because they know exactly what to do to ensure your car is safe and sound from pick up to delivery. If you are wondering what that entails, just take a look at this in-depth video of a great auto transport pick up.
- Trucker and customer are inspecting the vehicle before loading and condition is recorded on the Bill of Lading
- Trucker carefully prepares the truck for loading
- Customer’s vehicle is slowly loaded onto the truck by the driver
- Vehicle is strapped down to the truck and secured
- Customer watches as their vehicle is safely taken away
Take a look for yourself, and when it’s time for your car to be picked up, make sure it is properly loaded and secured.