Cost, Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Does the shipping cost depend on the value of the vehicle?
- Do I have to pay the trucker if I am not fully satisfied with the auto transport service?
- Is there a discount for shipping multiple vehicles?
- Can I pay a trucker with a credit card or personal check?
- Is there any sales tax on car shipping?
- How do I pay the trucker at delivery?
- Do you offer a Military discount?
- What is the discounted cash price?
- How much does it cost to ship my car?
- Can I pay the full transport cost with my credit card?
- How do I pay for my transport service?
- How refunds work
- How do I pay for my car transport?
Insurance & Personal Items
- Does my vehicle need to be insured to ship it?
- How is the value of my car determined under the Inland Marine insurance policy?
- What if there is damage to my car caused by my personal items?
- Are personal items in the car insured?
- Do I have to pay a deductible?
- What is the type of insurance my vehicle is under during transport?
- What do I do if my car is damaged during transport?
- Is my vehicle insured during transport?
- Can I ship personal items in my car?
Pickup & Delivery
- How long does it take to ship my car?
- How far in advance should I book?
- Can you guarantee a pick up or delivery date and time?
- How do I know my pick up date and time?
- How long will I be without my vehicle?
- Can I get a quote if I don’t know the exact address?
- How should I prepare my car for shipment?
- Do I have to be at pickup or delivery?
- Do I need a vehicle title or registration to ship it?
- What is a Bill of Lading?
- What is Terminal-to-Terminal shipping?
- Do I need to dropoff or pickup my vehicle anywhere?
- Can I change my first available shipping date?
- What should I do to prepare my vehicle for transport?
- How much gas should I leave in my car?
- Importance of the bill of lading
Types of Car Shipping Services
- Can I ship an RV or Trailer?
- Can I ship a Golf Cart?
- Can I ship an ATV?
- Can I ship a Motorcycle?
- Can I ship a Boat?
- Can I ship a vehicle with a roof rack?
- Can I ship a vehicle with low ground clearance?
- Can I ship a vehicle with a lift kit and oversize tires?
- Can I ship a collector car?
- Can I ship furniture in my car?
- Can I ship a car to or from a U.S. port?
- Can I ship a car from an auto auction?
- Can I ship a car from a storage facility?
- Can I ship a car that doesn’t run?
- Can you ship my car Internationally?
- Do you offer Terminal-to-Terminal shipping?
- Can I ship a modified or oversized vehicle?
- What methods of car shipping services do you offer?
- What type of truck will transport my car?
- What is the difference between open and enclosed transport?
- What is top load?
- How can I track my vehicle while in transit?
- What is Door-to-Door auto transport?
- What is the First Available Shipping Date?
- Why do you need my email to get a quote?
- Why do you need the year of the vehicle?
- What is an operable or inoperable vehicle?
- Do I need license plates on a vehicle to ship it?
- Can I place an order if I don’t know the exact address?
- What details do you need to place an order?
- What types of vehicles do you ship?
- Is your service door-to-door?
- What do I do if I need to cancel my order? Do I get a refund?
- Where can I find reviews of Montway?
- What is the difference between a Carrier and a Broker?
- Will I receive a vehicle shipping contract?
- How long has Montway been in business?
- Is Montway a Carrier or a Broker?
What type of truck will transport my car?
That depends on the car shipping service you choose. It will be either an open or enclosed trailer hauling multiple vehicles.
Thank you for your feedback. 64.71% of people found this helpful.