Help Center

Does my vehicle need to be insured to ship it?

No. It is recommended but not required. Your vehicle will be insured by the Truckers cargo and liability policies as well as Montway's "Contingent Cargo Insurance" which protects you for up to $250,000 should the truckers policy fail to fully cover a valid claim.

Was this article helpful?