Help Center

Search for a topic or question...

    What is the type of insurance my vehicle is under during transport?

    Land Shipments – While your shipment is transported on land:

    An Inland Marine Cargo Insurance policy of up to $100,000 is provided by the motor carrier that transports your vehicle, subject to some exclusions and limitations.

    Ocean Shipments – While your shipment is transported on sea:

    All ocean shipments are subject to the terms and conditions of the oceanic transporter.  The oceanic transporter assumes limited liability for damages so it’s imperative that you review their Terms & Conditions and arrange for additional insurance prior shipping if deemed necessary.

    Thank you for your feedback. 70.59% of people found this helpful.