Help Center

Search for a topic or question...

    What do I do if my car is damaged during transport?

    • At delivery, inspect the vehicle and if there are any damages, please:
    • Note damages on the Bill of Lading/Vehicle Condition report
    • Get a copy of the delivery Bill of Lading from the trucker
    • Take pictures of the damage (on-site if possible)
    • Contact Montway to request trucker Certificate of Insurance
    • File a claim
    Thank you for your feedback. 72.46% of people found this helpful.