The total cost depends on a few components:
- Type of vehicle: size and weight
- Condition: running or not running. Running means the engine starts and the car moves on its own power. Not running means the car does not start.
- Type of trailer: open or enclosed
- Distance/mileage: amount of miles between your 'to' and 'from' locations
- Location: metro or rural area
- Modifications: lowered, lifted, larger tires, racks on top, etc.
- Seasonal fluctuations: seasonal supply and demands change on certain routes